We are one of the top Real Estate agencies, located in the area, and we are looking for a Lead Listing Specialist to join our team. The team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to take over the listing side of the business that supports and sustains this team.
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive, and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime. Are you driven for sales? Then we must speak with you today! This individual will experience growth and leadership opportunities!
Real Estate Listing Specialists will earn $30,000 if you are average, $75,000 if you are good, and $100,000+ if you are our next superstar.
The position offered is in the real estate industry primarily helping homeowners list their home for sale.
Please make sure to take the assessment that will be emailed to you so we can schedule you for an interview ASAP.
- Prospect for seller leads, convert leads to appointments, and close appointments to agreements.
- Provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale.
- Market the home as appropriate.
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments with for sale by owners and expireds, as well as maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to sell.
- Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluates pricing as needed.
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations for sellers.
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close.
- Have or be willing to get a Real Estate License.
- Drivers license.
- Quick on your feet.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
$100,000 USD (Potential income)
Our Cyberbacker team will work round the clock providing 24/7 services to small, mid, and large sized businesses and busy professionals and entrepreneurs, helping to complete time-intensive tasks such as appointment setter, marketing sales staff, researcher and document creation which in turn helps you to concentrate on the important part of your business.