Jennifer Mack Properties
We are looking to hire real estate agents who want to do big things in 2019 and join the Jennifer Mack Properties Team at Pearson Smith Realty! Our team offers premier real estate services to clients throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland and D.C. We provide all systems, training, support, coaching, accountability, materials and leads. We have the best administrative support, mentoring and marketing out there to ensure you succeed.
You must have grit, determination and be willing to get out of your comfort zone to achieve a high level of success and unlimited income potential. We have an amazing office location right next to the Mosaic District in Fairfax, VA.
Only super fun, super organized and super hard working people need apply!! Must be licensed and able to dedicate at least 20 hours during the week and all weekend to real estate activities.
- Providing guidance and assisting sellers and buyers in marketing
and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Receive and review all Offer to Purchase contracts submitted by buyers or buyers’ agents.
- Determining clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Give buyer/seller an overview of current market conditions and projections.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market
conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters,
ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Prospect for buyer and seller leads, convert leads to appointments.
- Consult with clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal
requirements and related matters to their benefit and ensure a fair and
- Develop expertise regarding mortgage financing, local area knowledge, and all home ownership issues.
- Attend closing dates and provide support for clients.
- Continuing education for License requirements.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Passionate about selling
- Dedicated team player who is eager to learn and who will embody our core values and exemplify our team philosophy of Authentic, Innovative, Results
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Real estate agent license required
$70,000 - $100,000+ commission only
About Jennifer Mack Properties
At Jennifer Mack Properties our vision is to strategically partner with Northern VA, DC and MD buyers and sellers and help them to make great decisions regarding housing options to ensure they are living the life they want, where they want to live it. Our team services clients looking to buy, sell or invest in real estate throughout the area. We have over 20 years of combined experience assisting clients.
- First class training, coaching and personal development
- Hundreds of business leads generated, captured and tracked
- Marketing and promotional materials
- A consistent inventory of saleable listings
- Quality vendor alliances
- The prestige and recognition of a proven Real Estate Team
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected professional
- Teamwork, encouragement and support with a family feel