Jones Real Estate - Keller Williams
Earn a minimum of $75,000+ in first 12 months!
Are you looking for leads, leverage, coaching and training?
Are you looking to be a part of fast growing team?
We are a technology-driven Real Estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Lead sources and systems.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- A proven training program.
- Advanced mentoring on a daily/weekly basis.
- Respond to all customer requests.
- Client follow up.
- Contact potential sellers to schedule and conduct listing presentations.
- Work directly with listing clients to price, stage and market homes.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Prospect and conduct lead generation activities to create new business as needed.
- Work alongside Buyers' Agents to ensure contracts are negotiated to closing.
- Prospect for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments and close for buyer agency agreements.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients.
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with mortgage lender.
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients.
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria.
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers.
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary.
- Write and submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee entire negotiation process.
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors.
- Negotiate all inspection repairs.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research.
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process.
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved and informed – Promote the team concept.
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails and update notes in CRM).
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close.
- Attend all scheduled team meetings.
- Attend all office training for working with buyer clients.
- Enjoys talking on the phone and can convert lead inquiries into appointments.
- Self motivated and self sufficient.
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Always has a professional demeanor.
- Strong ability to communicate through both forms of oral and written communication.
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies.
- Completes tasks quickly and efficIently.
About Jones Real Estate - Keller Williams
The Jones Real Estate Team powered by Keller Williams Southern Arizona. Keller Williams is the number #1 Real Estate company in North America with over 180,000 agents, recognized as an industry leader for technology, training and coaching. The Jones Real Estate Team is recognized as one of the top teams in Tucson, ranking in the top 25 out of over 6500 agents. Join our fast growing team and be part of the future of Real Estate.