Jones Real Estate - Keller Williams
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
We are a technology-driven real estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Lead sources and systems.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- A proven training/tutoring program.
- Advanced mentoring on a daily/weekly basis.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Listing Specialist to join our team and handle a high volume of seller leads generated. Our team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to handle a high volume of the listing side of the business that supports and sustains this team.
The Listing Specialist may also receive listing appointments directly from our lead sources as well as having the ability to lead generate on their own.
The ideal candidate must be driven, aggressive, competitive and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime. Are you driven for sales? Then we must speak with you today! This individual will experience growth and leadership opportunities!
- Complete listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, update pending and closed listings (picture scheduling, signage coordination and ordering, drop off brochures and other marketing materials to listings).
- Respond to all customer requests.
- Give weekly reports to customers on their listing.
- Contact potential sellers to schedule and conduct listing presentations.
- Work directly with listing clients to price, stage and market homes.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Prospect and conduct lead generation activities to create new business as needed.
- Work alongside Buyers' Agents to ensure contracts are negotiated to closing.
- Enjoys talking on the phone and can convert lead inquiries into appointments.
- Self motivated and self sufficient.
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Always has a professional demeanor.
- Strong ability to communicate through both forms of oral and written communication.
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies.
- Completes tasks quickly and efficIently.
About Jones Real Estate - Keller Williams