Marriott Realty Group
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Market and stage homes to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, post listings to social media, and implement a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
About Marriott Realty Group
We are Marriott Realty Group! We are licensed in both Connecticut and New York, Sold 67 Homes in 2021. Our goal is to double sales in 2022. With that being said, we are currently working with plenty of company-generated leads, and we are looking for more Real Estate agents to help out with servicing these people who are looking to buy and sell their love homes.
Here at Marriott Realty Group, we provide our agents with current, state-of-the-art tools necessary for a successful career in real estate. We have a dynamic culture and a name recognized throughout Connecticut.
We offer excellent training for new real estate agents, along with professional support staff and teams to help you build your career.