We are one of the top Real Estate agencies, located in the area, and we are looking for a Lead Listing Specialist to join our team. The team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to take over the listing side of the business that supports and sustains this team.
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive, and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime. Are you driven for sales? Then we must speak with you today! This individual will experience growth and leadership opportunities!
• Respond to all listing leads/requests
• Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
• Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes
• Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down
• Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing
• Real Estate license (if interested, we can show you the steps to getting licensed!)
• Quick on your feet
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Independent and self-motivated
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
Recognized by the Wall Street Journal and Real Trends as a top 25 producing real estate team in the nation across all brokerage brands, the Ben Kinney Real Estate Team stands apart.
Our real estate professionals helped 991 families buy, sell, and invest in real estate in 2016 alone. We love to serve our clients with one of their most valuable assets - real estate. Our team members are focused and passionate about the world of real estate and providing the highest level of service.
What sets us apart and positions us to be a market leader is our team's intense commitment to serving our clients at the highest level in today's competitive market. We specialize in home preparation and staging, the psychology of buyers and sellers, innovative online marketing and SEO domination, and proven processes to ensure smooth experiences for all parties.