At The Penrose Team we believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether looking to buy, sell, or invest, or refer, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Listing Agent on our team, you’ll be assisting with all aspects of the listing process which includes 2-3 hours of telephone prospecting per day, aggressive lead follow up, scheduling listing appointments and attending those appointments to conduct The Penrose Team listing presentation, and answer client questions.
We are looking for someone who is excited to sell! We need somebody who is a high energy self-motivated person, and who is ready to help boost our team to the next level of real estate!
• Cold calling for new clients 2-3 hours per day
• 5 minute response time to all listing leads
• Consistent follow-up of your leads pipeline
• Work with clients to properly price homes
• Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
• Must have an active Arizona Real Estate License
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Passionate about selling
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
• Independent and self-motivated
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
• Own a clean reliable vehicle