Keller Williams Realty - Sean Zanganeh Real Estate
We are one of the top Real Estate agencies, located in San Diego, and we are looking for a Lead Listing Specialist to join our team. The team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to take over the listing side of the business that supports and sustains this team.
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive, and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime. Are you driven for sales? Then we must speak with you today! This individual will experience growth and leadership opportunities!
- Respond to all listing leads/requests.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down.
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Network to source new business as needed.
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests.
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
$70,000 - $140,000 at plan commission
About Keller Williams Realty - Sean Zanganeh Real Estate
Ready to take your real estate career to the next level? Looking for a way to maximize your income while minimizing your overhead expenses?
One of the top real estate teams in the San Diego area is looking to add additional agents for 2018. We service all of San Diego county!
Our team's proven systems and support structures are built around maximizing what makes our team members successful, effective, and fun (selling lots of homes), while minimizing what they like the least (paper work). We provide ALL transaction, administrative, marketing, and training support.