Alexis Weigand Real Estate
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
- Full Time 9am-5pm with occasional weekend appointments
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Possesses a real estate license
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- One year of work experience in real estate
$50,000 salary plus bonus
About Alexis Weigand Real Estate
Alexis Weigand Real Estate was named the #1 Small Team by the San Antonio Business Journal, comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes in San Antonio.
Since joining KW, the Alexis Weigand Real Estate has continuously outpaced and negotiated the market, receiving multiple awards and recognitions over the years including No.1 Agent in Boerne and Fair Oaks Ranch for fastest home sales, KW Top Team Awardee, No. 1 KW Listing Agent per number of homes sold and volume sold for two consecutive years, and Platinum Top 50 winner to name a few.
Alexis largely credits this success to a unique approach where each team member is extremely efficient by focusing on their individualized areas of expertise. For her, real estate is about the people AWRE serves – and helping them achieve their goals and build wealth through real estate.