Albritton Team | Keller Williams Real Estate
KEEP READING IF YOU'RE READY TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER.
We serve Real Estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the greater Richmond, Virginia area, and we are looking for a Lead Listing Specialist to join our team. The team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to take over the listing side of the business that supports and sustains this team.
- A licensed real estate agent or team owner?
- Currently in the process of obtaining your real estate license and want to hit the ground running?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Respond to all listing leads/requests.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes.
- Work closely with Listing Manager on marketing and coordination.
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers before, during, and after the home buying/selling process.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best fiduciary advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting, growing and learning with other team individuals who just may have bigger goals than yourself!
- Current Real Estate License preferred.
- Familiarity with the Richmond area real estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Possesses grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Takes initiative in solving problems.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and loves meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and performs well under pressure.
- Thrives in fast paced, ever changing, always improving environment!
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
About Albritton Team | Keller Williams Real Estate
We're a team full of leaders who all share similar beliefs and values on giving unconditionally. The Albritton Team is a goal oriented and passionate Keller Williams backed Real Estate Team with a strong desire to succeed cohesively. We set high goals and achieve them so we can create lives worth living for not only our clients, but also for our team and their communities.
Please do not contact The Albritton Team by phone.
Email Office@EnjoyRichmond.com with inquiries.