Our growing agency is looking for a real estate sales agent who is a strong relationship builder. The ideal candidate has high energy, is a persuasive salesperson and asks for and closes sales quickly.
If you’re ready to take your real estate sales to the next level with a team building atmosphere, administrative, marketing and continuing education support, then we need to talk. Please include a resume and complete the entire application to be considered.
- Contact all listing leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- Respond to all customer requests quickly and efficiently to ensure exceptional service
- Work alongside Buyers' Agents to ensure contracts are negotiated to closing
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings including signage coordination, inspection scheduling and property marketing to lead to quick sales
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Enjoys talking on the phone and can convert lead inquiries into appointments
- An independent worker who is motivated and self sufficient
- Embraces a team-focused environment
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
Reali is made up of experts and proven technologists who collaborate to deliver transparent, stress-free real estate solutions for buyers, sellers and agents. Headquartered in San Mateo and founded in 2015, Reali supports the entire transaction process from beginning to end with full-service offerings including mortgage, real estate, escrow and more.
By merging decades of industry expertise with proprietary technology, the Reali team has developed a suite of intelligent products including the PricePredictorTM tool, which takes the complexity and uncertainty out of buying a home. Reali has cemented a winning reputation with an A+ from the BBB and was voted one of 2019’s Best Places to Work.*