The Lead Listing Agent has a consistent track record of excelling, their integrity is unquestionable, they are highly respected, highly competitive and they are quick on their feet and can change effortlessly as needed.
They love to see the light bulb go off in a seller's eyes, they can be relentless when they pursue what they want, they understand the big picture, and they will be #1 and work tirelessly to get there!
- Network to source new business as needed
- Instruct team members on best practices for open houses
- Follow up with all customer leads and requests
- Provide listing presentations for leads
- Work directly with listing clients to price, stage and market homes
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Enjoys talking on the phone and can convert lead inquiries into appointments
$100,000+ at plan, commission
About KW Landmark
Tri-Borough Partners is a Real Estate organization that consists of four Keller Williams Real Estate offices in New York.