Lovejoy Real Estate
The Lead Listing Agent has a consistent track record of excelling and growing, their integrity is unquestionable, they are highly respected, highly competitive, and they are quick on their feet and can change effortlessly as needed. They love to see the light bulb go off in a seller's eyes, they can be relentless when they pursue what they want, they understand the big picture, and they will be #1 and work tirelessly to get there!
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Respond to all customer requests
- Contact all listing leads and requests in a timely manner
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings including signage coordination, inspection scheduling and property marketing
- Train team members on open house best practices
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Independent and self motivated
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- A team player who enjoys working for the benefits of the team
About Lovejoy Real Estate
We are a small boutique team brokerage with offices in downtown Portland and Battleground, WA. We strive for a positive fun vibe where our agents want to come into the office. We are all in production and we work hard and play hard. Our clients are primarily sphere of influence and referrals - who you work with matters and we take good care of our customers.