The Real Estate Pros of Keller Williams
The Real Estate Pros are growing! We are seeking a licensed real estate associate broker to serve our home selling clients. There is a clear path to growth and the opportunities that could come from this role are limitless.
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in our area.
This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. This person will provide exceptional service to all clients from beginning to end of the transaction and make Clients for Life. This position also requires strong time-management skills, as well as staying task-focused in order to complete multiple projects.
Will work from the Pendleton, IN office.
Who are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated and time self-managed individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job! We like to hire for LIFE!
- If you enjoy working with different people and building relationships, you are a good fit.
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- A cultural fit - we are a team of goal-oriented, driven and learning-based people who truly care about one another.
- Oh, and we like to have fun too! Work hard, play hard - that's our motto!
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office/transaction support
- A proven, six month salary paid training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Contact potential sellers to schedule and conduct listing presentations to showcase agency’s unprecedented customer service
- Contact all listing leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- Follow up with customers who contact us through phone, email or web in a timely and efficient manner to maintain our customer service standards
- Write and review real estate contracts
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Quick on your feet - independent and self-motivated
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities and be passionate about selling
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Be learning-based and willing to try new ways of generating business
Please be sure to complete the DISC assessment that will be emailed to you soon after you apply.
$25,000 - $30,000 + Bonus
About The Real Estate Pros of Keller Williams
The Real Estate Pros team is made up of caring, goal-oriented and driven people who truly want to help our clients live their dream.
We are forward-thinking and always growing and changing to meet the demands of our clients and the ever-changing industry.