The Whitney McNair Team
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing sales today!
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Present suggested asking prices and key selling points to the seller so they understand the best price for their home
- Currently licensed in real estate
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
$80,000+ commission only - no cap on income
About The Whitney McNair Team
Whitney McNair is a seasoned agent in the Oklahoma City Real Estate industry and has consistently been in the top 5 percent for sales in the last 5 years. She started “The Whitney McNair Real Estate Team” in 2016. She holds the GRI (Graduate of Real Estate) and MRP (Military Relocation Professional) designations.
She also holds a bachelors degree in Equine Business/Agribusiness and was on the University of Tennessee rowing team. Her specialties include: developing innovative marketing techniques, high level risk management and top notch negotiation skills.
As a military spouse, she is well versed in the VA home buying process and is rated the number 1 Tinker AFB Military Spouse Realtor on many social media groups. She has a heart for Veterans and becoming a Realtor actually stemmed from a housing issue her husband had early in his military career. Her team has helped over 140 military families to date.