Nicole Spellman Group
Would the potential to earn $100,000+ in your first 12 months with a rapidly growing, top real estate team change your life?
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment reach out to us today!
- Attend closing processes to provide support to the customer when appropriate
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller
- Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Make a listing presentation for the seller to explain the home’s key selling points and asking price
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Possesses a real estate license
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
About Nicole Spellman Group
We are an award winning local team that currently has 12 agents. We have an amazing training platform and great support staff in place.