The Exceptional Home Team
The Lead Listing Agent has a consistent track record of excelling and growing, their integrity is unquestionable, they are highly respected, highly competitive, they are quick on their feet and can change effortlessly as needed. They love to see the light bulb go off in a sellers' eyes, they can be relentless when they pursue what they want, they understand the big picture, and they will be #1 and work tirelessly to get there!
- Train team members on open house best practices
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their listing
- Work alongside Buyers' Agents to ensure contracts are negotiated to closing
- Respond to all customer requests
- Quickly respond to all lead listings and requests with the goal of converting into listing appointments
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Strong phone skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Communicate effectively both orally and written
$100,000+ at plan commission
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.