Choate Real Estate Group
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Hold open houses and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Market and stage homes to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
$60,000 - $130,000
About Choate Real Estate Group
About Choate Real Estate Group/Valley Cash Offers
The Choate Group is one of the top real estate teams in the Central Valley. In 2020, we sold over $34 million in volume and plan to sell over $50 million in 2021! Throughout Stanislaus County, San Joaquin County and other central valley areas.
Our team's proven systems and support structures are built around maximizing what makes our team members successful, effective, and fun (selling lots of homes), while minimizing what they like the least (paperwork). We provide all transaction, administrative, marketing, and training support.