The Firm - eXp Realty
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment, start your application today!
- Achieve the best deal possible for the seller by conducting extensive market analysis to determine the listing price
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Coordinate with home inspectors and realtors to schedule inspections, open houses, and showings
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Assist clients on closing days by being present during their final step of the home-buying process when needed
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Currently licensed in real estate
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
About The Firm - eXp Realty
The Firm is in the top 1% of agents in the South Central Wisconsin MLS. Teamwork is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves on being one of the most dynamic and fast-growing teams in Madison, WI. We believe in growth, both personally and professionally, and are fully engaged in your success in a way few others are.
Our company will challenge you to acquire more knowledge and gain expertise in real estate. You will be held to the highest level of integrity and will be expected to work with a sense of urgency and a high standard of excellence. You will be part of something that matters, and most of all you will have fun because as steadfast as we are in changing our industry, we are equally committed to thriving team culture.
Interested? Complete the application here! Get more information on our team by checking us out on Facebook or Instagram. Please note that resumes and cover letters are required for all applicants.