Are you gifted with the art of persuasion? We are looking for natural networker with strong relationship building skills, high energy, and a great work ethic. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid of the high demands of real estate sales. Selling a home is personal and emotional, so the agent must not only be proactive, but also have good interpersonal skills.
- Prospect and conduct outbound lead generation activities for new listing appointments.
- Learn Scripts
- Quickly respond and convert inbound listing leads into appointments
- Track all outbound and inbound lead generation activities.
- Prepare/Analyze Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) before all listing presentation appointments.
- Conduct all listing appointments and convert appointments to listing agreements.
- Learn listing presentation
- Present and negotiate all offers with seller clients and agents representing buyers until acceptance.
- Oversee all aspects of seller transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement.
- Exceptional phones skills
- Experience with CRM/database management
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High level of motivation to succeed
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps, and ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Must have an active real estate license in the State of Wisconsin
$50,000+ at plan commission
HomeTeam4u together with the Stark Company Realtors is helping people buy and sell homes all over the Dane County area - from Cottage Grove to Middleton and Waunakee to Fitchburg. We are an integrated Real Estate Team whose members work together to help you navigate the ups and downs of the real estate process.
We understand the challenges home buyers and sellers face. Whether looking to buy your first home, sell your existing house or are looking to purchase an investment property, HomeTeam4U offers expertise and professional services along with an innovative online approach.