Mike Nelson Team - Keller Williams
Love selling? So do we!
We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about selling to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career and earn a significant financial income!
We are consistently a top producing office and have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your sales success. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer.
We would love to have you join the family and start crushing the sales today!
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Contact potential sellers to schedule and conduct listing presentations
- Instruct team members on best practices for open houses
- Handle all aspects of MLS and put signs up/down
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Respond to all listing leads/requests
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down
- Train team members on open house best practices
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to get Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies
- A team player who enjoys working for the benefits of the team
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Able to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Self motivated
- Great communication skills (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
$83,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Mike Nelson Team - Keller Williams
The Mike Nelson Team started over 6 years ago in Longmont, CO and our name has become synonymous with success, earning multiple local awards and building a loyal following. The team joined Keller Williams Realty in 2013 and experienced explosive growth, leveraging the industry leading systems.
Now the Mike Nelson Team is spreading those successes to new markets through mega Agent expansion. We are family owned and family run. We take pride in treating all of our staff as if they are family.
In 2018, the Mike Nelson Team was ranked #3 (150 agents) in the local office, top 1% (3,000 agents) of KW Colorado and top 1% (180,000 agents) KW internationally.
Our Mission: Providing the dream of home ownership everywhere by providing second- to-none customer service.