The Wolf Team
Real Estate Listing Sales Agent needed to join our growing agency. The Listing Agent will be responsible for gaining listings through leads, advertising, referrals and repeat business. We are seeking someone with strong interpersonal and multitasking skills. Professionalism is a must. As our Listing Agent you will be meeting with prospective clients to sell their home. Learning our listing presentation and the ability to present our value proposition in a professional manner is a must.
You’ll be supported every step of the way with continuing education and training, a dedicated administrative and marketing staff and a team who always have each other’s backs. If you’re ready to elevate your career then we look forward to reviewing your resume and application.
- Conduct market analysis and work with clients to stage, price and market homes to achieve a quick sale
- Constantly network to source new clients and grow the business
- Follow up with all customer leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure great customer service
- Conduct listing presentations with leads to increase client base
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Negotiate contracts and inspection amendments
- Attend Closings
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Embraces a team-focused environment
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Fast thinker and proactive
- 1-3 years experience in the real estate industry
- Professionalism is a must
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
$75,000+ includes base salary and commission
About The Wolf Team
The Wolf Team is a top producing real estate team in the Northwest Atlanta area. We are a team of real estate professionals and consistently produce well over 100 transactions per year. There is room for growth into leadership roles within our team or company.
Come run with the leaders of the pack in real estate!