We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Price, stage, and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Coordinate with home inspectors and realtors to schedule inspections, open houses, and showings
- Support customers by attending closing processes when necessary
- Send a weekly report to clients on their listing status so we can maintain our good customer service standing
- Work with clients to help stage, price, and market homes
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases a clear understanding of the real estate industry
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
About True Realty
True Realty is creating a better way for people to buy and sell homes. We want our clients to have an organized and efficient experience while not losing a professional realtor's personal touch. With this goal in mind, we created a team approach to selling homes. By having a team in place, our sales agents can focus on their clients' specific needs and provide exceptional customer service while never having to worry that something is falling through the cracks.