Hanks Realty Group
Our growing agency is looking for a real estate sales agent who is a strong relationship builder. The ideal candidate has high energy, is a persuasive salesperson and asks for and closes sales quickly.
If you’re ready to take your real estate sales to the next level with a team building atmosphere, administrative, marketing and continuing education support, then we need to talk. Please include a resume and complete the entire application to be considered.
- Constantly network to source new clients and grow the business
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Conduct market analysis and work with clients to stage, price and market homes to achieve a quick sale
- Quickly respond to all lead listings and requests with the goal of converting into listing appointments
- Providing guidance and assisting sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determining clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Performing comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Team player invested in the success of others
- Must be a licensed real estate agent
- Must be in good standing with the local realtor board, or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license
- Experience with sales
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the local area
$50,000+ at plan commission
About Hanks Realty Group
Hanks Realty Group exists to serve property owners and future property owners in the greater Gaston area.
Veteran owned and operated, Hanks Realty Group began as the work of Matthew Hanks who was first licensed in 2003. Since that time, the Team has grown to many talented sales agents, and six support staff on the operations Team.
The mission of Hanks Realty Group is to provide a world class home buying or selling experience that compels clients to tell their friends, neighbors, and coworkers.
HRG combines top-notch photography and videography with the latest in social media online presence to benefit clients across the greater Gaston region.