Real Estate Sales Agents needed ASAP
No experience necessary! Come join Long Island's only full service and support transactional brokerage!
HomeSmart Premier Living Realty is looking for self-motivated, energetic real estate sales people to sell real estate across the Long Island and Queens areas.
We are looking for experienced and non-experienced agents to fill multiple positions in our new branch office in Melville/Huntington along the Rt.110 Corridor and in Williston Park.
Realistically earn $100,000+ in the first 12 months!
Our market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle! We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time and part time sales positions!
We offer only 100% commission plans, the lowest fees in the industry, full training, top quality warm leads, free technology, CRM, a great culture and an awesome Mentorship Program for our new agents!
HomeSmart Premier Living Realty is the first on Long Island with a modern, progressive business model that attracts new and top agents in the industry by offering the best compensation plans with the lowest fees while still providing the marketing services needed to help sell properties. We are the most technologically advanced, agent-centric real estate brokerage on Long Island!
Check us out here: www.joinhomesmart.com
HomeSmart International is the fastest growing Real Estate Company in the US with over 15,000 agents in 130 offices across the country.
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
• Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales.
• "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
• Be responsive, able to react quickly and decisively to opportunities
• Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
• Network to source new business as needed