starting point real estate
Love selling? So do we! We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about selling to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career and earn a significant financial income! We are consistently a top Cash Home buying company and have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your sales success.
We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing the sales today!
- Manage all aspects of seller leads including signage coordination, inspection scheduling and prospecting
- Develops relationships with Realtors and wholesalers
- Respond to sellers' calls, emails and web requests
- Work with sellers and buyers to handle contract process and ensure contracts are negotiated to closing
- Conduct offer presentations with leads
- Follow up with all leads to schedule Home buying appointments
- Have a proactive networking mindset and always be networking
- Great people skills
- Relentless follow ups
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies
- Always has a professional demeanor
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to get Real Estate License
- Fast thinker
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Communicate effectively both orally and written
- A team player who enjoys working for the benefits of the team
About starting point real estate
We buy, sell and rent homes throughout St. Louis. As professionals in the home buying business for over 22 years, we’ve been there for STL families through every scenario. Whether you’re facing a bankruptcy, foreclosure, divorce, home inheritance, or just need to sell fast - we’ve seen it all and we understand. All of these situations are common to us. We can help.