The Susan McFadden Team
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, post listings to social media, and implement a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Has a real estate license
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
About The Susan McFadden Team
The Susan McFadden Team is a full service Real Estate team with a focus on supporting the community. We are a group of professionals striving to service our clients at the highest level. We are excited to help our associate build success in their Real Estate careers!