Keller Williams Espanol DSM
Would the potential to make $100,000 your first-year change your life?
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Achieve the best deal possible for the seller by conducting extensive market analysis to determine the listing price
- Acquire new leads from sales agents and reach out to them to set up listing appointments
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
About Keller Williams Espanol DSM
There’s a reason that Keller Williams passed every other real estate company, and we’re now the largest (and still fastest growing) real estate company in North America with over 175,000 associates. Keller Williams agents account for more sales and more sales volume than any other real estate company in the world.
If you're interested in joining our team, click the Apply button and give us your information so we can follow up with you. We've been serving the Hispanic community for years and we look forward to serving them even better in the coming years!