Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing sales today!
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Hold open houses and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Attend closing processes to provide support to the customer when appropriate
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings.
- Respond to new incoming seller inquiries while qualifying the seller and educating them about our market.
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business.
- Participate in daily team huddles, weekly team meetings, and monthly one-on-one meetings/huddles with Manager(s) or Broker.
- Participate in and complete assigned training specific to the position.
- Participate in team-related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company.
- Successfully close an average of 2 sales per month during a calendar year.
- Perform data entry into relevant databases including CRM program, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc.
- Possesses a real estate license
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Licensed Wisconsin Real Estate Agent in good standing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Real Estate (preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff.
- Must possess outstanding listening skills!
- Personable with superior customer service skills that exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied but happy.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn and adapt to new technology and new systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Google Suite including G-Mail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and use of G-Drive.
- Must have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Ability to shift gears quickly to accommodate new priorities, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously.
$80,000 at plan, commission based
About Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Terra Firma Realty is a brokerage based in DeForest, Wisconsin. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout south central Wisconsin.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Terra Firma team member!