Leads and Training Provided!
Please apply only if you are interested in a full-time career in real estate.
We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do. Being a new agency, we have a certain expectation of what experience our agents should deliver.
As a Listing Agent on our team, you’ll be assisting with all aspects of the listing process including attending appointments, meeting contractors, answering client questions, and scheduling and conducting listing presentations.
You’re the hub for customers contacting us on all fronts, by telephone, email, or the web. You have the charm to engage a client contacting us for the very first time, the confidence and knowledge to advise sellers on their home sale and the follow through to keep our sellers informed while their home is active on the market.
- Part-time or full-time agents welcome (full-time preferred, but part-time candidates will be considered)
- Complete our proven training which, if executed properly, should allow you to list at least 1-2+ properties a month
- Learn our prospecting, presentation, listing and nurturing systems and execute them with excellence
- Become an expert in at least one quadrant of the central Ohio area (NE, SW, SE)
- Coordinate with the team lead to properly price the property, market the property, schedule and execute open houses, present and negotiate offers, and prepare all parties for closing
- Network with community leaders, builders, developers, and your sphere of influence to expand your client base
- Consistently update our team CRM and properly enter all required data
- Some evenings and weekends are required
- Passionate about sales
- Ohio real estate salesperson's license is required to begin in the position
- Willingness to learn and implement our team systems
- Strong sales or customer service background
- High school diploma is required, bachelors degree is preferred
- Must have a presentable automobile, and be willing to spend time in your car going from prospect prospect or client to client
- Must be self-motivated and driven, and able to calmly (but immediately) work through challenges when they arise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be very familiar with at least one quadrant of the Columbus, Ohio area
- Intermediate tech and social media skills preferred
$30,000-$100,000 per year (commission only)
CPRS is a new real estate firm launching in Central Ohio in January of 2018! Apply today and be sure to check your email for an automated reply with all of the details.
- If you are an experienced agent looking for further opportunities, we offer strong commission splits, additional industry categories and eligibility to grow your own team.
- If you are just entering the real estate industry, our training is extensive, ongoing, available on demand, and thorough, plus you will be partnered with a team lead or mentor to guide you through your first several transactions with hands-on training.
There are too many exciting things to include in this small space, but be sure to check your email after applying for all of the details.