The Homebound Team - Keller Williams
Realistically earn $150,000+ in first 12 months!
We are a technology-driven Real Estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Respond to listing leads and requests
- Daily accountability duties
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Handle all aspects of MLS for the property
- Train team members on open house best practices
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Network to source new business as needed
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one
- Quick on your feet
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
About The Homebound Team - Keller Williams
The Homebound Team powered by Keller Williams Realty has been a consistent top-performer in the real estate industry. The Homebound Team has earned its reputation as a concierge real estate experience. We pride ourselves in having a collaborative and supportive environment where we care about and for one another. It is important to us that we support not only your professional goals but your family and personal goals as well.