The Chabris Group
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now! Real estate licensure is preferred, but we will help the right candidate get licensed!
- Close company-booked appointments to agreements
- Provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale
- Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed
- Effectively negotiate for sellers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Market the home as appropriate
- When inventory is low, identify, contact, and obtain appointments with for sale by owners and expireds, as well as maintain consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to sellAchieve script and dialogue mastery
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
$100,000 - $140,000 (Base + Bonus Plan)
About The Chabris Group
The Chabris Group is Cincinnati's #1 residential real estate sales team. Our mission is to provide five-star experiences for our clients and five-star careers for our agents ... and have fun doing it! We believe in integrity, productivity, accountability, intentionality, camaraderie and collaboration. Check us out! www.askTCG.com.