The Lead Listing Agent has a consistent track record of excelling and growing, their integrity is unquestionable, they are highly respected, highly competitive, and they are quick on their feet and can change effortlessly as needed. They love to see the light bulb go off in a sellers' eyes, they can be relentless when they pursue what they want, they understand the big picture, and they will be #1 and work tirelessly to get there!
- Conduct listing presentations with leads
- Constantly networking to source new clients
- Hold open houses regularly
- Handle all aspects of MLS and put signs up/down
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to convert lead inquiries to appointments with strong phone skills
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Self motivated and self sufficient
- Completes tasks quickly and efficently
Founded in 2004 by Chicago real estate veteran Eric Janssen, Chicago Real Estate Resources specializes in a multitude of services including investment real estate sales and leasing, tenant representation, property management and receiverships services. CRER President Eric Janssen, has been appointed receiver in Chancery and Federal court in more than 1,500 cases in Illinois and Indiana for the past 20 years involving assets valued over $1.5 billion.
At Chicago Real Estate Resources, we understand the unique needs of each individual or business involved in the buying/selling or leasing process. With such a comprehensive understanding of each step of a real estate transaction, our team can deliver results while exceeding our customers' expectations. By recognizing opportunities and developing effective strategies to satisfy your unique needs, CRER delivers results no matter how difficult the assignment. We take pride in providing our clients with the level of service that we would like to receive.