Giving Tree Realty
We are a high-performance real estate team on the lookout a full-time real estate acquisition specialist. You’ll hunt, prepare, and close deals, and ensure each transaction is smooth and successful. This lucrative position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support our acquisitions team needs to perform at their best. The ideal candidate is a talented acquisition specialist who is persuasive, confident, and detail-oriented. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, we need to hear from you today!
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Respond to all leads in a timely manner to drive business forward
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Liaise between buyers and sellers to ensure a satisfactory transaction
Put others FIRST and you'll never be second!
- Do you have high integrity and good character?
- Are you passionate?
- Are you a "giver?"
- Do you have a fire in your belly?
- Are you Professional?
- Do you want to help people?
- Are you a self-starter who can handle a large volume of clients and data?
- Is a work-home balance important to you? (Hint: It's important to us!)
- If you've answered yes to all of the above, we encourage you to apply now!
- Over 1 year of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales experience is preferred
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Sales, Business or a related field of study preferred
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- Must have North Carolina Real Estate License
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in real estate sales
- Must have completed a minimum of 5 Real Estate transactions over the past 12 months
- Must be coachable and self-motivated
- Must have high integrity
- Must have good character
Have the best: a team environment with cutting edge technology, coaching, training, mentoring, and support along with leads, leads, leads!
General Brokerage: sell to your personal leads at a 90/10 split!
$120,000 - $150,000
About Giving Tree Realty
Giving Tree Realty was recently honored to receive the coveted "Best Places to Work" award! Tremendous opportunity to join a firm that is truly a family of caring individuals! We are a truly unique company who's Values are based on a foundation of GIVING BACK to the community.
Giving Tree Realty is one of the fastest-growing real estate firms in the Carolinas. We donate a portion of every real estate transaction to a local charity or non-profit organization. When you choose to work with us, you instantly become part of our good works.