ReMax Premier One
We are seeking a Listing Manager to serve both our home buying and home selling clients. There is a clear path to grow within our company; the opportunities that could come from this role are limitless.
This position requires a well-organized, self-motivated individual with good interpersonal skills. This person will provide exceptional service to all sellers from before a home comes on the market up until it closes escrow. This position also requires strong time-management skills, as well as staying task focused in order to complete multiple projects. Someone with project management experience that was heavy on customer service would excel in this role.
This is an extremely tech savvy position, so strong technology knowledge is a must!
- Write descriptive text for MLS listings
- Cultivating new relationships with other agents in town.
- Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales to auditing/maintaining the related transactions files
- Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts
- Provide marketing data to buyers
- Advise buyer/seller in handling additional offers to purchase submitted between contract and closing.
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages.
- SC Real estate license required.
- MLS experience helpful.
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience.
- Accurate and attentive to detail.
Salary: $50,000+ potential commission in your first year!
About ReMax Premier One
Our company mission is to help buyers and sellers make informed, intelligent decisions!