The ideal candidate is a sharp, team-oriented, and client-focused individual with exceptional sales and marketing skills who loves working alongside and supporting a top-producing Cambridge agent.
On a daily basis, this individual demonstrates the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving professional. They are committed to putting clients' needs first while seeking to be recognized as being the best in the business.
- Call clients to give weekly reports on the status of their listing so they are more likely to provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings, such as completing listing paperwork, posting to MLS and social media, and implementing a marketing plan to ensure quick sales
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Possesses a real estate license
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
$150,000 + at plan commission
About Compass Cambridge
Denman Properties is a real estate team of fun, collaborative, personable, and professional individuals who are passionate about helping people buy, sell, and invest in real estate in the Greater Boston Area. Powered by data and technology, Denman Properties takes a concierge-type approach to service its clientele with the understanding that no two buyers, sellers, or homes are alike and that professionalism, responsiveness, and expertise make all the difference. Our vision is to help people find their place in the world.
- Commitment to team member growth - financially, professionally, educational and health-wise
- Open and modern, newly renovated office
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to work and network with industry-leading professionals locally, regionally and nationally. Attending conferences, masterminds, etc.