Mike Nelson Real Estate - Keller Williams
We are looking for a sales professional, preferably with a real estate license (if not, we can help you get licensed) to meet with sellers and those considering selling their home. This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person OR a new licensee who wants to hone their sales skills and earn the right to move up on a successful team.
We believe Success breeds Success. We have the proven training, tools, systems and processes to achieve success as a listing specialist. It is important to take action and implement what we teach. It will lead you to a successful real estate career and exceptional results. This will lead to you making more money and achieving your goals.
Professionalism is a must. As a listing specialist you will be meeting with prospective clients to sell their home. Learning our listing presentation and the ability to present our value proposition in a professional manner is a must.
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings including signage coordination, inspection scheduling and property marketing
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Work with clients to price, stage and market homes
- Train team members on open house best practices
- Contact potential sellers to schedule and conduct listing presentations
- Negotiate all owners on seller’s behalf, setting a time limit for loan approval and closing date.
- Prepare detailed list of property amenities and assess market impact.
- Explain market power of Web marketing, IDX and REALTOR.com.
- Provide marketing data to buyers relocation networks.
- Present and discuss strategic master marketing plan.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- An independent worker who is motivated and self sufficient
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM
- Independent and self-motivated.
$75,000 - $100,000 at plan commission
About Mike Nelson Real Estate - Keller Williams
The Mike Nelson Team started over 6 years ago in Longmont, CO and our name has become synonymous with success, earning multiple local awards and building a loyal following. The team joined Keller Williams Realty in 2013 and experienced explosive growth, leveraging the industry leading systems.
Now, the Mike Nelson Team is spreading those successes to new markets through mega Agent expansion. We are family owned and family run. We take pride in treating all of our staff as if they are family.
In 2018, the Mike Nelson Team was ranked #1 (150 agents) in the local office, top 1% (3,000 agents) of KW Colorado and top 1% (180,000 agents) KW internationally.
Our Mission: Providing the dream of home ownership everywhere by providing second- to-none customer service.