Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Make a listing presentation for the seller to explain the home’s key selling points and asking price
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Currently licensed in real estate
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
$87,000+ commission based
About Keller Williams
About Keller Williams Realty
Created as a grand experiment, Keller Williams Realty operates on the premise that if the company focuses all its resources on building its agents’ businesses, the agents in turn will build the company beyond all expectations. With this unique agent-centric philosophy, Keller Williams Realty has quickly become the preferred real estate company of choice for the true real estate professional.
Today, now the #1 real estate company in every category, with more than 180,000 associates and over 800 market centers across the globe are affiliated with Keller Williams Realty. And, we want you to be part of the family!