Alaska Real Estate Group
The Lead Listing Agent has a consistent track record of excelling and growing, their integrity is unquestionable, they are highly respected, highly competitive they are quick on their feet and can change effortlessly as needed. They love to see the light bulb go off in a sellers' eyes, they can be relentless when they pursue what they want, they understand the big picture, and they will be #1 and work tirelessly to get there!
- Prospect and conduct lead generation activities to create new business as needed
- Complete listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, update pending and closed listings (picture scheduling, signage coordination and ordering, drop off brochures and other marketing materials to listings)
- Contact all listing leads and requests in a timely manner
- Has knowledge of open house best practices and educates team members
- Work alongside Buyers' Agents to ensure contracts are negotiated to closing
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Enjoys talking on the phone and can convert lead inquiries into appointments
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Embody a professional attitude and appearance
About Alaska Real Estate Group
Our goal is to be the most personable customer orientated team at the #1 Brokerage in Anchorage, Alaska. We strive to be the best and offer the best service to our clients. We have a fun and exciting team environment helping everyone to be successful. We are always looking for talented people to join our amazing team.