RMG Real Estate
We are one of the top Real Estate companies in Alaska and we are looking for a specific person to join our team in our Anchorage location. Someone who is driven, aggressive and competitive.
If you have above average people skills and are focused on building relationships that will last a lifetime, we'd like to talk with you today!
- Network, prospect and spend time on the phone to build new relationships and maintain current ones with future and current clients.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes.
- Receive, review and negotiate all offers.
- Advise sellers in handling additional offers to purchase submitted between contract and closing.
- Network to source new business as needed.
- Passionate about selling and helping clients achieve their dreams and goals.
- Commitment to generating prospective clients and leads.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain one.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company.
- Strong phone and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job.
$100,000+ at plan commission
About RMG Real Estate
We are excited you are considering this life-changing opportunity with one of Gary Keller’s Top 100 Real Estate Teams!
Our Mission: Building WEALTH with everyone we serve.
Our Vision: A culture that empowers people through relationships, systems, and opportunities.
Our Values: Fun, loyalty, professionalism, market knowledge, respect, growth, trust.
Our Beliefs: God, family, business; Money is good for the good it can do; Everyone has value; There is always more than enough; No one succeeds alone; We before me; I matter.
Our Perspective: Culture is the framework for connecting with the world, tribe, and self.