We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
- Contact all leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- Hold open houses and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller
- Support customers by attending closing processes when necessary
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Has a real estate license
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
$100,000+ (commission based)
About RE/MAX Allegiance
RE/MAX Allegiance is a full service brokerage specializing in a wide range of specialties including residential sales, commercial sales, leasing and new development projects in the most desirable neighborhoods in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland and Hampton Roads.