Nicole Spellman Group
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment, start your application today!
- Make a listing presentation for the seller to explain the home’s key selling points and asking price
- Hold open houses and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Achieve the best deal possible for the seller by conducting extensive market analysis to determine the listing price
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Possesses a real estate license
About Nicole Spellman Group
Our staff of successful Real Estate Sales Agents work hard and hit six figures regularly! Are you in need of leads? We have a proven process for converting online leads and back-office support designed to keep you selling! We also invest in the growth of our agents and staff by offering Leadership Development at all levels. Does this interest you? If so, apply now!