Select Sotheby's International Realty
Agent needed for Sotheby's International Realty Saratoga Springs and Capital District of NY
We are the leading luxury and waterfront Real Estate brokerage in the world and are located in Saratoga Springs and the Capital Region of New York State. We are looking for outstanding people to join our team. In this role you will be groomed to sell real estate at every level with focus also on luxury and unique real estate with our world class training and coaching.
The ideal candidate will be professional and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime. Are you driven for a life at a high level? With Sotheby's International Realty your success and the achievement of your dreams is what comes with our commitment to you.
Our goals are to:
- Help you develop into a world class marketing and sales expert.
- Help you create the path to financial independence.
- Help you live your best life as a member of culture which is based on professionalism, excellence and teamwork to guarantee your success.
We do this with the finest training, coaching and assistance in real estate.
- Market and present fantastic properties to the world using our superior quality marketing and sales platform.
- Represent Sotheby's International Realty as a licensed Sales Associate and counsel luxury buyers and sellers.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
- Negotiate sales with the excellence of Sotheby's negotiations training and platform.
- Network to source new business as needed.
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests.
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
About Select Sotheby's International Realty
Select Sotheby's International Realty covers 34 counties across New York State and we are expanding. Our training and coaching are world class and can guarantee success in marketing and selling real estate from first homes to the finest homes in the world.
If you dream of working with a team that supports you every step of the way in real estate, if you want to sell in your neighborhood and city with the IMMEDIATE credibility of our almost 300 year old world class Sotheby's International Realty brand, then we would be interested in connecting.