Full-time, Commission with limitless income potential
LICENSED REALTOR Wanted!
Our team is growing, and we need an additional Real Estate Agent to work with clients exclusively. We provide extensive training and leads through the sphere and online to help you transition from another career or re-energize your current real estate career.
We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
• Grit, determination and a great team player.
• Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
• A determination to succeed.
• Quick response times.
• Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
• Thrives in a true team environment.
• Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
• Provide world class customer service to buyers.
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Hold open houses regularly.
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
• Current Real Estate License Required
• Familiarity with the area real estate market
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
When you work with the WhoMove Team, you will work with people who are specialists in their field. All members of our team work in tandem to give the best care to you during the home buying process.
Commitment - giving back, paying forward, setting standards
Outstanding Service - not a motto, it’s an action
Relationships – our cornerstone, everything starts here
Education – your source for the present and future
WhoMove’s vision is to build relationships for life
To find out more about our team visit us at www.WhoMove.com