RE/MAX @ HOME
Are you a resale professional listing agent with great prospecting skills? We are looking for a residential or commercial real estate listing and deal maker who will be a game changer and work to their fullest potential in our small very productive office. Create and run a team or run your business with our support.
RE/MAX @ HOME is aggressively interviewing NOW for Licensed Real Estate professionals to specialize as Listing Agents. You will be trained to source and present to qualified listing appointments. Do you have the sales acumen to be the best? If you desire to take your career to the next level, please tell us why YOU would be a great fit.
- Internalize Listing Presentation
- New Construction Helpful
- network of influence to create business and leads
- Be a Student of the local Philadelphia Market creating your own destiny
- Present RE/MAX @ HOME - Listing Presentation
- Prepare and provide sales comparisons, CMAs to sellers
- Attend listing appointments and obtain listing contracts
- Show RE/MAX @ HOME listings, host open houses, create a system of winning
- Provide weekly scheduled feedback to sellers and colleagues
- Provide monthly market data and sales comparisons (if property not sold)
- Counsel sellers on merits and components of offers received
- Work with closing manager to ensure closing documents are complete
- Residential and commercial welcome
- Enjoy working with people and providing excellent service to our clients. Work independently with the entrepreneurial mind set.
- Must have an active PA Real Estate License and knowledge of Center City Philadelphia and surrounding area we have offices in NJ and DE
- Strong work ethic, desire to be successful and ambitious Likes working as an entrepreneur in a field with unlimited potential
- We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace
- Join a dynamic, growing team of top-producing Real Estate Professionals
Salary: $120,000 - $500,000 only limited by your own work ethic and success
About RE/MAX @ HOME
Mission: why we exist - Provide world class service to agents/clients by providing a dynamic sales system fueled by business process and business systems utilizing state-of-the-art technology. We are committed to the long term success of our clients, our employees, and our company.