Zare & Associates Marketing Group
Zare & Associates Marketing Group is looking for the right, qualified, motivated agent to join our award winning real estate team in the Fraser Valley, Greater Vancouver. The qualified agent will have the desire to make a 6 figure income.
We will provide the qualified candidate with growth opportunity as well as:
- Top level training and coaching by most qualified real estate trainers in the industry
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success
- Marketing materials
- Qualified leads and appointments
- Follow up systems
- Mail out programs
- Video marketing
- Full time team assistants
- Office desk and space with access to 5 offices throughout the lower mainland
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with an award winning team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Participate in sales events and meetings
- Current Real Estate License (or working to complete the residential/ commercial trading service applied practice course)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$75,000+ at plan commission
About Zare & Associates Marketing Group
Zare & Associates, one of BC’s most diverse Real Estate Team Servicing Greater Vancouver to Fraser Valley, with designated local experts in every city.
Our residential team specializes in Luxury homes, Acreages, farms, Condos and Townhomes.
Our Commercial Division specializes in Land Development as well as helping small businesses acquire commercial space for their growing business.