Are you ready and able to lead a real estate team to success?
Can you recruit agents, manage budgets, and coach a sales team to high performance?
A real estate sales leader supervises real estate sales agents and builds a strong sales team to surround them. Retention is a large part of this position. Through your ability to influence others, you will mentor the real estate team to succeed through motivation and training.
If this sounds like you, and you know Long Island's south shore region, we want to hear from you!
- Compensation for this team leader position is a generous $85,000 plus bonuses.
- Robust social schedule including vineyard tours, evening cruises on the bay, themed holiday parties.
Apply today or share this listing with someone who may be a good fit.
- Recruit agents with high growth potential
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training and coaching
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals, revenues and growth
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Track sales numbers and weekly reporting
- Run weekly meetings, scheduling training, educational classes
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Leadership, management, team-building
- Proven organizational and planning ability
- Recruiting - easily recognize talent
- Cold-calling sales experience
- Results-oriented and drives sales profitability
$85,000 plus bonus
About Iceberg Realty
We are a top real estate office in Massapequa Park. Come join our successful, and growing team!
Robust social schedule including vineyard tour, evening cruise on the bay, themed-holiday parties.