Cutter & Co. LLC
We provide administrative systems and support to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We are a growing team looking for a lead buyer's agent to take their business to the next level while taking on a (paid) mentorship role within our team.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development? (our team leader is a real estate coach for a nation-wide real estate coaching company)
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Buyer leads? We have them!
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between the seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Be willing to mentor newer and less experienced agents on our team to help them reach your level of success. You will be compensated accordingly.
- The ideal candidate is selling 8-12 houses a year and is ready to "take it to the next level" with our online strategies and team accountability
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times are a MUST
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
$90,000 (up to) your first year with our systems
About Cutter & Co. LLC
I have been a Realtor in Johnson County for over 16 years. I am the daughter and granddaughter of local Realtors. In 2017, I decided I wanted to take my business to the next level. I formed the Cutter & Co. Team at HomeSmart.
I made a significant investment in some key lead generation systems, professional Facebook marketing including retargeting at a high level, print advertising from an advertising agency, and professional coaching. These are a specific combination of things that no one else in Kansas City is doing.
My business grew very quickly and I hired a licensed executive assistant within the first 5 months of 2017. Soon we added 3 buyers agents, and we have now grown to 8. We are now receiving more leads than we can handle even with the level of agents we currently have. If you can't seem to break past 6 or 12 deals a year--we can help you get to the next level. Come and grow with us!