Keller Williams Realty Integrity Lakes
Who are we looking for?
The Launch Coach is a top producer and a recognized leader with high integrity and a track record of business success. This individual is driven, yet compassionate and has a passion for training and coaching. He/She exhibits a take-charge, results-oriented approach to situations and goals, yet also thrives by seeing others achieve.
They delight in knowing that they have attained success when the associates in the coaching program and in their Market Center succeed. The Launch Coach will help new agents learn the real estate business through training and coaching, providing support by delivering skill set training and hands on assistance with their first 4 transactions.
- Complete coaching client intake and coordinate with PC Assistant to set up each new agent in all necessary systems.
- Direct new agents to online resource for contracts, script and sale processes through templates provided by Productivity Coach.
- Provide training through IGNITE and additional training classes utilizing the tools of the MREA and CGI models.
- Meet weekly with associates in Productivity Coaching to review their key metrics and hold them accountable to completion of actions.
- Help Productivity Coach plan, implement, and distribute the training coaching calendar and events via multiple sources including print, office intranet, email and social media.
- Track associate production and report numbers to Productivity Coach.
- Meet with Productivity Coach, Assistant Team Leader and other Market Center leadership on weekly basis to review program progress.
- Support the goals of Productivity Coach to have Coaching Clients reach Capper status.
- Regularly attend training programs and utilize the MAPS Gamebook and the MAPS Playbook
- Coaching Clients – Daily
- Productivity Coach and Market Center Staff – Daily
- Team Leader, General Manager, OP- weekly
- Associates (30–50 people) – percentage of Market Center associate count
- 2 years sales experience - Record of sales success selling a minimum of 24 transactions in one year
- Prior coaching and leadership experience
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
- Superior goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Strong people skills
- Passionate about training
- Problem-solving skills, proactive and positive attitude
- Learning-based attitude
- Mastery of the KW core agent curriculum: Ignite, BOLD, Career Growth Initiative, MREA, Win with Sellers, Win with Buyers; scripts for all aspects of real estate; and KW models and systems
Compensation is 10% commission from gross commission of coaching clients’ first 4 transactions.
About Keller Williams Realty Integrity Lakes
Keller Williams Realty Integrity Lakes office, located in Uptown Minneapolis, is a fast-paced, rapidly growing office and is seeking a high-minded individual to join our leadership team. Our culture is second to none, and it is as important for us to find the right 'fit' individual as it is to identify someone with a strong skill set and experience. Keller Williams has been rated a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune for several years and the HAPPIEST place to work by Forbes (and all of us here).
Submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to join our amazing team!