Are you a buyer specialist who wants to go to the next level of production as a Listing Agent? Then this job is for you! Learn from the best in the business on how to work with sellers.
As a PhillyLiving Agent focusing on Listings, your job is pretty simple - delight your customers. The team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to take over the listing side of the business that supports and sustains this team. The ideal candidate has a fire in their belly, is customer focused, learning based, assertive, collaborative, has a leadership mentality and is looking for opportunities.
With over $400 million in gross sales last year, we are always growing and expanding. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income, and help your buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals.
We are consistently a top producing team and #43 in the Wall Street Journal out of over 1 million agents and climbing. We are the #4 Most Productive Team in Keller Williams Worldwide is looking for motivated real estate sales agents We have proven approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow-up and technology - all to support your success. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. Our approach is to take the things off your plate that bog you down and keep you from reaching your maximum sales potential. We would love to talk to you about joining our family!
We're currently hiring full-time Junior Listing Agents in Philadelphia County yet servicing all surrounding counties.
What You'll Do:
• Spend most of your time working out in the field, working directly with clients and potential clients on all elements of selling their home
• Respond to all listing requests, working to convert leads into PhillyLiving Team’s listing clients
• Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
• Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes
• Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing
• Network to source new business using our proven Follow-Up Systems
Be ready for variation in your schedule -- there is no such thing as a “typical” workday!
Who You Are:
• Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
• Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
• Real estate chops: you’re a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional. You're a licensed agent with at least ten deals under your belt, two over the last 12 months
• Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smartphone
• Customer-focused: The PhillyLiving Team sends a survey to your past year's clients to measure customer satisfaction. We know that our own needs are taken care when we take care of others’ needs first
• Skilled Communicator: Not only do you have the bright ideas, you are able to communicate them, orally and in writing, to others in a way that speeds adoption and instills confidence
We expect our listing professionals to earn well in excess of $150,000 per year.
The PhillyLiving Team is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do. The average agent with The PhillyLiving made over $110,000. Our top earning agent Grossed nearly $350,000. Please visit our site for more detailed and fun info: http://www.choosetoworkhere.com