Super Realty Group
Interested in getting started in the real estate industry? We are looking for hungry interns ready to work hard, help people, and obtain your real estate license.
- Passionate about helping others?
- A person that wants to give back to your community?
- Willing to commit to a day or night schedule (20 hrs a week)?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Willing to attend training and required classes to help you become successful?
- Want an unlimited income based on your effort?
If you answered yes then you might be a perfect fit!
Interns will receive...
- An opportunity to earn a real estate license
- World-class coaching and leadership development
- Structure, technology, and resources
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)
- A fun team environment
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now. Complete the application and personality assessment. We will give you a call or send you a link to schedule your appointment.
This internship position provides an educational experience which serves as compensation, along with pre-license real estate courses.
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Be resolutely persistent when challenges arise
- Experience in customer service and real estate sales is a plus
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
About Super Realty Group
Super Realty Group is a growing Real Estate office serving Philadelphia, PA and surrounding suburbs. We are an awesome group of individuals with a vast array of experience in many fields, including Real Estate. Founded by an experienced trainer, we specialize in educating our clients as well as our team. We are a community based organization, emphasizing growth and partnership. We have a team atmosphere, where everyone works together for the benefit of our clients and the community we serve. Our clients trust us and we value that.